With the X-WSG I/O card and a SoundGrid DSP server, you can mix with state-of-the-art audio plugins by Waves and other companies, allowing you to dramatically improve your live sound. You can also play back and capture multi-track recordings – all in extremely low latency.
The X-WSG card enables you to connect your digital console to any Waves SoundGrid audio processing server via a single Ethernet cable. It also features clock Sync-over-Ethernet for syncing multiple mixers and performing digital splits.
Together with a SoundGrid server and a Mac or PC, the Waves X-WSG I/O card gives you more control over your live sound – directly from your X32 or M32 console.
Waves SoundGrid X-WSG I/O Card
Consecutive Days of Hire:
- • Designed for X32 and M32 live mixing consoles
• Mix, play back and record with SoundGrid-compatible plugins in extremely low latency
• 32 I/O channels of audio 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
• Clock Sync-over-Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and audio networking
• Redundancy and recovery options
• Connects your console to the plugin processing power of SoundGrid servers
• Compatible with standard computers and switches
• Comes with the SoundGrid Studio Application for ASIO/Core Audio recording and playback