The UniFi nanoHD is a compact 4x4 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-band access point with an aggregate radio rate of over 2 Gbps and supports over 200 concurrent users. Engineered to take advantage of 802.11ac Wave 2, the UniFi nanoHD provides powerful multi-user support in an elegant, nano-sized design.
Ubiquiti UniFi Access Point nanoHD
- Four-Stream 802.11ac Wave 2 Technology
- Simultaneous Dual-Band Radios
- Supports 200+ Concurrent Users
- 5 GHz Band 4x4 Multi-User MIMO with Radio Rate of 1.733 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz Band 2x2 MIMO with Radio Rate of 300 Mbps
- Powered by Gigabit 802.3af Po