The Telefunken M81-WH is the wireless capsule head variant of the M81 Univeral Dynamic. The wireless capsule is sonically identical to the M81 Standard and M81-SH and has the same condenser like performance, minimal proximity effect, and superior feedback rejection one expects in TELEFUNKEN Dynamic Series microphones.
The M81 Universal Dynamic retains articulate mid-range as the M80 Dynamic, however, the top end is pulled back a bit yielding a flatter overall frequency response.
The product features the same exact dynamic capsule, head grille, and output transformer all neatly packed within a capsule body that is ready to be mated to a Shure wireless transmitter system of choice.
Compatible wireless transmitters:
- Shure: Axient, UHF-R, QLXD, ULXD, ULX, PG, PGX, SLX, UR2
- Lectrosonics: HH, HHa
- Sony: UTX-M03
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 18 kHz, ±3 dB
- Capsule: 25mm Dynamic Moving Coil
- Transformer: TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik T80
- Sensitivity: 1.54 mV/Pa, ±1 dB
- Output Impedance: 325 Ω
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD): 135 dB