The SM12 is a full-spec professional monitor console offering twelve mono plus one stereo sends for use in touring or fixed applications. Soundcraft’s design expertise has produced a console which sounds superb in every on stage situation, but works equally well as a front-of-house mixer. In fact, with logical sub-grouping and an advanced solo system, the SM12 out-performs many traditional front-of-house consoles.
- The key features:
• 40 XLR preamp inputs & channel strips
• 12 mono sends
• Stereo send
• PRE/POST fade switching on each pair of sends and the stereo send
• 4 programmable mute groups
• 4 band sweep EQ
• 100mm linear faders on all inputs and outputs
• Sophisticated solo system with autocancel, central global clear and switchable input priority.
• Metering for all inputs and outputs
• External inputs for all group and stereo mix buses, with level control and listen facility
• Balanced inserts on all outputs with bypass switching, and pre-insert solo facility
• Balanced inserts on all inputs