The Jands 4PAK-D integrates an enhanced four channel multi-scene/chaser control desk, dimmer and interconnecting cables into a single, easy to use economical unit. Additionally a DMX-512 input allows the 4Pak-D to be used as a slave dimmer from an external DMX control source.
The 4PAK-D is suitable for use in a variety of situations including stage lighting for schools, bands and theatre groups, effects switching for mobile applications and the control of shop window, foyer, or trade show displays. A built-in microphone enables the chaser to be triggered from ambient audio with no external connections.
The 4PAK-D comes with a captive supply cable and overcurrent circuit breaker. Each channel is rated for the full breaker current. Jands 4PAK-D Dimmer now available for hire.
Jands 4PAK-D Dimmer
- Four (4) identical control channels may be controlled via the front panel or remotely by DMX
- A fader and flash button per channel for manual control
- A mimic LED per channel provides visual indication of each channel’s output at all times
- High brightness LED display
- Easy to use menu-based setup
- Predefined and user programmable chases
- User programmable scenes
- ANSI E1.11-2004 DMX-512-A digital control input
- ANSI E1.20-2006 RDM compliant
- "Signal" LED for DMX signal indication
- Link capability for expanded operation
- Four (4) output circuits set for linear relationship between the control input and output power
- Opto-fired high current Triac output devices
- Master over-current thermal-magnetic circuit breaker
- Supplied complete with captive 1.7m lead and plug
- Connections to the lights are made via four (4) standard outlets on the back panel
- Durable polyester front panel decal
- Integral carry handle