ATEM Television Studio HD is the first production switcher designed for both broadcasters and AV professionals. It includes 4 SDI and 4 HDMI inputs with re-sync on all inputs so you always get clean switching from all cameras. Plus, you get multiview output, preview and program on a single screen, aux out, built in talkback, 2 still stores, an audio mixer, camera control unit and more!
Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio HD
- Total Video Inputs: 8
- Total Outputs: 8
- Total Aux Outputs: 1
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G.
- Total Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR.
- Total Audio Outputs: 1 x Headphone.
- Timecode Connection: None.
- SDI Video Inputs: 4 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
- HDMI Video Inputs: 4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
- Reference Inputs: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Video Input Re‑Sync: On all 8 inputs.
- SDI Program Outputs: 5 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable.
- HDMI Program Outputs: None.
- SDI Audio Outputs: 2 Ch embedded into SDI output.
- Total Multi Views: 1
- SDI Multi View Outputs: 1
- HDMI Multi View Outputs: 1
- Computer Outputs: None.
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC 4:3 or 16:9, 625i50 PAL 4:3 or 16:9
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94
- 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p50, 1080p59.94,
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94
- Ultra HD Video Standards: None.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 10-bit
- Color Precision: 4:2:2 10-bit
- Color Space: 4:2:2 YUV
- HDMI Input Resolutions for Computers: 720 x 480i 59.94Hz, 720 x 576i 50Hz, 1280 x 720p 59.94Hz 50Hz and 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97,30, 50, 59.94 and 1920 x1080i 50 and 59.94Hz 60Hz.
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- Processing Delay: 6 Lines.
- Audio Mixer: 10 input x 2 channel mixer. Selectable On/Off/Audio-Follow-Video. Level and Peak metering. Master gain control. Headphone output level control with separate mix of Program, Talkback and Sidetone.
- Upstream Keyers: 1
- Downstream Keyers: 2
- Chroma Keyers: 1
- Linear/Luma Keyers: 3
- Talkback Support: Built in, uses aviation headset.
- Mix Minus Support: Yes, on 4 camera PGM outputs.
- Transition Keyer (Stinger/DVE): DVE only.
- Total Number of Layers: 5
- Pattern Generators: 2
- Color Generators: 2
- DVE with 3D Borders & Drop Shadow: 1
- Interface: Minimum monitor resolution of 1366 x 768.
- Number of Windows: 1 x 10
- Routable Windows: 8 routable and 2 fixed for Program and Preview.
- Tally: Red for program and green for preview indication.
- Tally Output: Added via ethernet connection to Blackmagic Design GPI and Tally Interface product. (Not included.)
- Windows Source Labels: Yes
Multi View Monitoring
- Multi View Monitoring: 1 x 10 Views.
- Multi View Video Standard: HD
- Media Players: 2, with non volatile flash memory.
- Channels: Fill and key for each Media Player.
- Media Pool Still Image Capacity: 20 with fill and key.
- Media Pool Clip Capacity: None.
- Media Player Clip Length in 720 HD: None.
- Media Player Clip Length in 1080 HD: None.
- Media Player Clip Length in Ultra HD: None.
- Media Pool Still Image Format: PNG, TGA, BMP, GIF, JPEG and TIFF.
- Media Pool Video File Format: None.
- Media Pool Audio File Format: None.
- Control Panel: Built in control panel. Software control panel included. Supports optional broadcast panel.
- Control Panel Connection: Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT. Allows direct connection between panel and chassis, or via network. Also used for updating the software.
- Control Panel Compatibilty: Compatible with ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel, ATEM 2 M/E Advanced Panel and ATEM 4 M/E Advanced Panel. Includes ATEM Software Control Panel.
- Control Panel Included: ATEM Software Control Panel included free for Mac 10.10 Yosemite, Mac 10.11 El Capitan or later and Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64‑bit.
- Software Updates: Using USB connection directly connected to Mac or Windows computers. Includes ATEM Setup Utility
- Configuration: Set via ATEM Software Control Panel, excluding ATEM chassis IP address which is set via the ATEM Setup Utility connected via USB to chassis.