The ARX USB Ultra I/O - a true 24 bit High Resolution Plug and Play USB 2 digital/analog pro audio interface with five selectable sample rates: 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz or 192 KHz. Full transformer balanced Inputs and Outputs provide the isolation required to eliminate earth loops / ground hum and other extraneous noise and distortion
The USB ULTRA I/O installs as a fully compatible generic USB audio device, requiring no special driver program installation on Windows 10 or Mac OSX.
On the Front panel there is a standard Type B USB connector, as well as a ground lift switch and Status LEDs indicating the sample rate selected or available.
The Rear panel has Left and Right transformer balanced analog Amphenol XLR Input and output connectors that connect to any standard balanced analog inputs and outputs.
The USB ULTRA I/O is housed in a heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive matt textured powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber base pad. It is ideal for interfacing USB equipped computers (especially notebook/laptop computers) with the balanced inputs and outputs of professional sound systems.
ARX USB Ultra I/O
- Connector : USB type B port
- Codec : Hi Resolution 24 bit 192 KHz
- Sample Rate : Software selectable : 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz and 192 KHz
- Input Impedance : 10 KOhms Transformer Balanced
- Output Impedance : 300 Ohms Transformer Balanced
- Maximum Input Level : Nominal 0 dB
- Maximum Output Level : Nominal 0 dB
- Input/Output Noise :
- USB - System dependent
- ISO transformer - Enviroment sensitive
- Frequency Response : 20 - 20 KHz ± 0.5 dB
- Power Consumption : via USB Port - typically 0.8W
- Input Connectors: Channel 1 / Left and Channel 2 / Right 2x Female Amphenol XLR, wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 – Cold. Pin 1 screen/shield via ground Lift switch
- Output Connectors: Channel 1 / Left and Channel 2 / Right 2x Male Amphenol XLR, wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 – Cold. Pin 1 screen/shield via ground Lift switch
- Construction : All-steel polyurethane coated chassis, fibreglass PCB, epoxy printing, USB Ultra I/O chassis grounded via USB connection slip-resistant rubber base. Package includes a premium quality USB-A to USB-B cable
- Recommended ASIO Driver (if required or desired): ASIO4all download at: www.asio4all.org
- Windows 10
- Mac running OS X or later
- Audio software installed